Crafting can be a great way to relax and de-stress for students. It can help to channel energy into a creative outlet and give the mind a break from the pressures of school and life. Crafting also allows students to express themselves in a unique and personalized way. Whether it’s a holiday party craft, or building with Legos, crafting can be a great way to relax and get creative.
Supplies for your Holiday Party Craft:
Markers, Crayons, or Colored Pencils
- Paper Bag Puppets – All you need is some colorful construction paper, glue, scissors, and some markers to make these fun puppet friends.
- Origami – This classic paper craft is a great way to get creative and make something beautiful.
- Felt Crafts – Felt is a great material for making all sorts of different things. You can make bags, decorations, and more.
- Beaded Bracelets – Gather some colorful beads and use a piece of string to make your own custom jewelry.
- Macramé – Use some yarn and some basic knots to make wall hangings, plant hangers, and more.
- Decoupage – Gather some images, cut them out, and glue them to a canvas or other base to make beautiful art.
- Popsicle Stick Crafts – You can make a variety of things with popsicle sticks, including picture frames, wind chimes, and more.
I hope this helps you get started on your crafting journey! Have fun!